BEC汉英商务英语(65)

来源:www.putclub.com 2019-03-17

1.我们想知道你们如何包装这些真丝衬衫。  We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.
  
2.虽然这些纸箱轻便、易拿,但我们认为它们在运输中不太结实。  Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped.
  
3.除非你们收到我方代理的特别指示,否则请用正常出口集装箱。  Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.
  
4.所有包内都有一层防水内衬。  All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.
  
5.如果木条箱两星期内不归还,则每只箱扣罚五美元。  The crates are charge to you at $5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.
  
6.坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。  Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.
  
7.这些货物分别装入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶里。  Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 litres.
  
8.50升的瓶子应是最经济的尺码,这些瓶子可免费保存两个月。  Fifty-litre carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months.
  
9.你们定单上的各种货物被打成各种大小不同的捆儿,以便于运输。  The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.
  
10.请将每个纸箱重量限制在15公斤内,并将每4箱一组用铁条儿固定起来。  Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4.


 




相关文章