BEC汉英商务英语(15)

来源:www.putclub.com 2019-02-15

1.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。  No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
2.我想也许将来我们可以合作。  I think we may be able to work together in the future.
3.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。  We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
4.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。  The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
5.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。  We would be glad to start business with you.
6.洽谈中请你们多加关照。  I'd appreciate your kind consi'deration in the coming negotiation.
7.我们十分乐意帮助。  We are happy to be of help.
8.我保证通力合作。  I can assuer you of our close cooperation.
9.可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?  Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
10.如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。  It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.


 




相关文章