1. Many sociologists point out that rural emigrants are putting pressure on population control and social order; that they are threatening to take already scarce city jobs; and that they have worsened traffic and public health problems.
3. In conclusion, we must take into account this problem rationally and place more emphases on peasants lives. Any government that is blind to this point will pay a heavy price.
4. Although many experts from universities and institutes consistently maintain that it is an inevitable part of an independent life, parents in growing numbers are starting to realize that people, including teachers and experts in education, should pay considerable attention to this problem.
5. As for me, it is essential to know, at first, what kind of problems young students possible would encounter on campus.
6. on the one hand, it is indisputable that boarding schools are exerting a growing important effect, especially in last few years.
7. students attend a boarding school would cultivate their independence as apart from their parents.
8. whats more, living in school can save them a great deal of time on the way between home and school everyday, so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work.
9. on the other hand, the contribution of day schools cant be ignored.
10. due to high tuition fee, most of ordinary families cannot afford to send their children to boarding schools.