371. The quota of picking junk in the trench in front of the mall is a boring business.
372. After checking the terminal plug and circuit, I find the power indicator is on, but the video doesn’t play; maybe the voltage is too low.
373. He was dubious that I had repaid all the remainder of my loan.
374. About 2 million years ago, our feeble and vulnerable ancestors dwelled in the cavities, exposed to grim hardship in nature and prone to disease.
375. The doctor diagnosed his illness as a rare syndrome and prescribed some tablets and capsules after injection.
376. It is gauged that eggs are a complement of calcium, but some people often extract the yolk invariably in order to diminish the calorie they absorb to keep slim.
377. It is customary to consider that what was learned in the cradle is so imbedded and predominant in our mind that would never be erased.
378. The government suppressed the disturbance and almost all the patriots who participated became captive.
379. The pope is singing a chant in the sacred cathedral, blessing people in the heaven and asking the people on the earth to cherish and being cordial to their counterparts.
380. We will never forget that notorious Japanese aggressors slaughtered our innocent civilians, raped women and snatched a multitude of invaluable possessions in our domain.