291. There was a rumor that the right-wing marshal had been discharged by Federal Tax Bureau.
292. The greenhouse owner planted onion, garlic, carrots, cucumber and mushrooms in it.
293. Anyhow, it is unfair to compel a naive and cute kid to do the work of a mature man.
294. It’s never exaggerative but reasonable to situate the laundry and lavatory at the rear of the living-room.
295. She feels helpless that mosquitoes always sting her twin infants during their excursion.
296. The feedback from the jury’s findings showed that the candidate made an extraordinary contribution to the country.
297. He blended the clay and furnace ashes in fit proportion.
298. After retiring, the widow relies on her slender pension and allowance (subsidy) to lead a tough life.
299. It is necessary that the justice should prevail and the guilty men should be punished at last.
300. The American Congress corresponds to the status of British Parliament as they both undertake important national affairs.