281. To make friends, some factors must be taken into account such as age, race, intelligence and personal passion.
282. Normally, a permanent friendship needs tolerance and understanding of each other.
283. We can engage in leisure-time accompanied by our friends; conversely, we can unburden our anxiety, sorrow, distress or puzzle to them in bad mood.
284. Furthermore, an intimate friend is also an outlet for your negative feelings such as a complaint, hatred, or even a curse.
285. In hesitation, the suggestion of your kind friends can make you confident and vigorous.
286. The spiritual or financial aid of your friends can confirm your belief to accomplish your objective.
287. The abuse of torture deserved disgust from any civilized people
288. It is ridiculous that some workmen deny the impact of their leadership.
289. Her utmost (ultimate) desire is to unload all her trouble some problems to him and then live together with him harmoniously.
290. In order to get rid of debt, the elderly editor withdraws all his deposits, and transmits it by cable (telegraph) to his former greedy hostess.