251. After the surgery. The doctor proposed him to have a liter of fluid food, two saucers of salad and a dose of powder every day, don’t eat carbohydrate food.
252. In order to protect his liver, he pledged to forbid himself to have his favorite sausage and liquor.
253. The surgeon dictated to his upset patient that he couldn’t halt the daily injection before his severe wound healed.
254. The diameter of studio (gallery) roof spanning 18 meters is sustained by 4 cement columns.
255. His films combine up-to-date concepts and romantic consciousness with high-voltage violence.
256. After the long-term clinical therapy, the well-known astronomer conquered tuberculosis ( lung cancer) under the care of the nurse and his faithful maid.
257. The acid cabbage and pepper sauce stimulated his appetite.
258. I truly appreciate your scattering my inward doubts and anguish.
259. A version of Bible said that some weird monsters, savage beasts and dragons breathing flame were captured in hell.
260. The wicked fairy had a guilty conscience after she turned the prince into a frog and confined it in a room.