171. And now，strolling in the hill I used to climb, watching the apple trees in the orchard, I think to myself that time is transient, but I would never forget my beautiful hometown.
172. The air is saturated with the perfume (odor) of the blossom, with a swarm of bees humming around.
173. The deficiency of nutrition is a liability impairing one’s health.
174. The priest predicted that the whale would leave the gulf in fortnight.
175. The champagne cycle was charming among the samples displayed at the exhibition.
176. The invented fiction is boring, I just skimmed a few chapters or paragraphs that interested me.
177. The graphic literacy masterpiece depicting the tragic destiny of colonials was fixed in my mind.
178. The ruthless soldiers migrated to the island and contrived to massacre all the residents there.
179. The notorious pirates peeled barks for clothes and noted the longitude and latitude of the site of their cannon and canoe.
180. A batch of goods stored in a warehouse of the port is ready for shipment.