131. A U.S weather satellite moved with efficiency in its orbit, heading towards the South Pacific, scanning the earth’s atmosphere for sign of changing weather.
132. The weather broadcast (fax) indicated, for the influence of massive high-pressure system, a 40 knots per hour storm would rage across the South Pacific.
133. A streak of intense lightning flashed through sky, deafening thunder roared overhead, a blast of wind with fierce rain whipped on the cabin window.
134. When his boat began to sway and lost balance in spray, he urged himself:”Don’t worry, I’m a bold sailor (mariner).
135. A raged wave resembled a steep cliff, sheer vertical.
136. The following surge was more powerful, like a terrible mysterious ghost who wanted to swallow him.
137. Then he found that the aluminum framework of wind powered generator had been spoiled.
138. He peered outside alertly, seemingly awaiting some potential hazard.
139. Suddenly, a coil of rope slid into the blade, which like a bomb exploded in his mind.
140. He was aware that he must gamble and chop off the rope immediately.