111. I never neglect any of my defects and try to cultivate good habits in the meantime.
112. The Chinese nation has brought forth a lot of competent national heroes and revolutionary leaders.
113. He told the student aloud that the regular verb was in the present tense.
114. Our head-teacher said, in order to prevent environmental pollution, we shouldn’t dump garbage on the lawn.
115. She has made a noticeable improvement in handwriting, because of practice from daylight till dusk every day.
116. It is agreeable to all of us that the distinction between essay and poetry is obvious.
117. The arrangement of sophomore curriculum of this college stressed the acquaintance with medicine, pharmacy, physiology and genetic.
118. The part-time printer with a moustache is actually a librarian and a core reviewer of eBay; he is flexible and high speed.
119. After deliberate thought, the conservative chemistry teacher permitted him to do experiments in laboratory tonight.
120. The easygoing nursery teacher told children that the universe (Galaxy) was comprised of stars, planets, satellites and other spheres.