71. The chess champion of the union was unexpectedly eliminated in the preliminary match.
72. My neighbor frowned at the draining pipe choked by trash and rust.
73. After attending the banquet celebrating the anniversary of charity council, the drunken millionaire fell down to the lawn adjoining a nightclub parking.
74. The rigid teacher criticized sandy for the fact that remotely relevant to the topic, his composition was simply nonsense!
75. In order to protect his teeth against dental decay (erosion), sandy’ mother declared to prohibit excessive sweet diets and desserts.
76. The sincere Confucian’s formal style of speaking was appropriate for the occasion.
77. A refugee walked into a supermarket of downtown, adapted his eyes to the dizzy light indoors and peered at the price on the tag of some shavers.
78. He deleted all the classical dramas in his computer, and reproduced some modern jazz music into it.
79. I envy you, lucky devil (guy) –your wife is slender and graceful with fascinating smiles.
80. The Negro, a diver, drinks lemon juice every day as a substitute for Vitamin C.