51. Some adult males and females are occupied in sowing grains in acres of fertile and fruitful field.
52. The thirsty porter uncovered the kettle, and then drank the last drop of juice.
53. The workmen, who were holding spades, squeezed gold ore particles out of tons of rock in the pit.
54. The grocer, who was driving a wagon, got frustrated by the frost and slippery lane.
55. The evil selfish landlord was cursed and defied by cynical farmers in poverty.
56. My workmate gestured, clarifying his intentions of using a forged(faked) passport in haste.
57. It is evident that the typist (receptionist) wearing fashionable blouse is capable.
58. The pregnant woman clumsily sliced up a loaf and put them on a rack oven.
59. For the sake of security, he steered the steamer into port and cast anchor before the awful hurricane came.
60. The client selected a pair of jeans, an elastic pants and a gown for his madam.