高级口译教程经典背诵版之招待会

来源:网络 2019-02-09

高级口译教程经典背诵版之招待会

       PASSAGE ONE
     汉译英:
     1.欢迎希尔博士和夫人来访上海。
     Welcome to Shanghai, Dr. and Mrs. Hill.
     2.请允许我做自我介绍。
     Please allow me to introduce myself.
     3.我叫洪建信,是中美医药公司的副总经理。
     My name is Jianxin Hong, I am deputy managing director of the Sino-American
     Pharmaceutical Co, Ltd.
     4.久闻先生大名。
     I have long heard about you.
     5.事实上,我在研究生学习时期所写的两篇论文曾参考了您的研究成果。
     As a matter of fact, I referred to your research findings in my couple of papers
     during my graduate studies.
     6.我为能在上海接待您和您的家人身感愉快,我很高兴我们能在今后的半
     年里合作共事。
     It gives me such a great pleasure to meet you and your family here in Shanghai
     and I am very glad that you will be working with us for the next six months.
     7.我们将给您配备两名实验助手。
     We will provide you with two lab assistants.
     8.必要时,我们还想邀请您的一名同事一起参加我们的一项研究工作。
     If necessary, we would like to invite one of your associates to join us.
     9.您要是愿意的话,我们想把你们先安排在地处市中心的假日酒店下榻,
     从假日酒店开车三十分钟可到我们的实验室。
     If you dont mind, we would like to accommodate you in Holiday Inn, which is
     located in the downtown area, a thirty-minutes drive from our lab.
     10.旅馆住宿费由公司承担。
     The company will pay for the hotel rooms.
     11.如果你们不喜欢假日酒店,你们也可以搬到公司的招待所去住,我们的
     招待所是一幢家庭式的公寓小楼。
     Our guest house, a small family-style apartment building is also available to you if
     you decide to move out of the hotel.
     12.不论您如何选择,我相信您和您的家人都会喜欢这里的生活。
     In any case, I am sure you and your family will enjoy your stay in this city.
     13.我们会尽力为您服务,使您和您的家人有一种舒适如归的感觉。
     We will do everything we can do to accommodate you and make you feel at home.
     14.您在生活或工作中若有不尽如人意之处,请立即和我联系,我很乐意为
     您排忧解难。
     If you should encounter any inconveniences in your life and work, dont hesitate
     to let me know and I will be very glad to help you out.
     15.今晚公司总经理将设宴为您洗尘,请您携家人一起光临。
     Our managing director will host a reception banquet in your honor tonight, and we
     would like you and your family come to the dinner.
     16.我们晚上再见。
     I will see you again then.
     PASSAGE TWO
     英译汉:
     1.Hello, I am Robert Brown from Stanford University.
     您好!我是从斯坦福大学来的罗博特.布朗。
     2.I am very happy to meet you here in this land of wonder.
     我很高兴能在这充满奇观的国家与您见面。
     3.I have been looking forward to visiting your great country, and I feel honored
     and pleased that I will be working with my Chinese colleagues in head office of
     your automobile group.
     我一直期待着能访问这个美丽的国家,同时我为自己能够在贵汽车集团总部
     所在地和中国的同事一起工作而感到荣幸和愉快。
     4.As you know, this is my very first visit to China, and I am here to witness with
     my own eyes the magical power of the once very remoteOriental Dragon”.
     您知道,这是我对中国的一次初访,我在这亲眼目睹了曾经对我多么遥远的
     “东方巨龙”的魔力。
     5.You can imagine how exited I was when I received your invitation to join you
     in your project.
     您可以想象当我收到您们请求我加入您们项目的邀请我有多么激动。
     6.Back in my college days, a professor of Oriental Civilization introduced me to
     the wealth of the Confucianism and Taoism, and by doing that he planted in the
     depths of my mind the inexplicableChina dream”.
     我读大学时一位教东方文明史的教授,他使我对儒家思想和道家学说有所了
     解,同时也使我萌生了一个不可名状的“中国梦”。
     7.And I am even more exited now that I have set foot on the beautiful land of
     China.
     自踏上这片美丽的国土之后我的心情更加激动。
     8.I have had myChina dreamfor years, now I am here to realize this dream.
     我多年梦寐以求的中国梦,竟然可以在此得以实现。
     9.Just think this charming cosmopolitan city is going to be my home for the
     remaining days of the year.
     我年内将一直可以以这个大都市为家真是妙不可言。
     10.There is so much to learn about the mysterious country, from the ancient
     civilization to the current reform.
     想了解这个神秘的国家的东西真是太多了,从古老的文明到当代的改革。
     11.I am looking forward to my Chinese life.
     我盼望自己尽快开始我的中国生活。
     12.I will work closely with my Chinese colleagues on my projects, through
     which I believe I will realize myChina dreamin the most rewarding direction.
     我会和我的同事密切合作,尽力搞好我的项目,只有这样做才能最有成效的
     实现我的中国梦。

#p#副标题#e#

     TEXT FOR PRACTICE
     PASSAGE ONE
     汉译英:
     1.您好!您一定是来自联盟传播服务局的大卫。理查德先生吧。
     Hello, you must be Mr. David Richard from the Alliance Communications Service.
     2.我叫魏琴。
     My name is Wei Qin.
     3.是上海国际文化交流中心的代理主任。
     Im acting director of the Shanghai International Center for Cultural Exchanges.
     3.这是我的名片。
     Heres my card.
     4.自从您把来访日期传真给我们以后,我们一直期待着您的到来。
     We have been expecting your visit even since you sent us fax informing us your
     date of arrival.
     5.根据您的要求,我们为您预订了我中心东楼的“明寓”客房。
     Upon your request, we have reserved for you our Ming House suite, which is
     located in the East Tower of the Center.
     6.“明寓”从设计到装潢都体现了中国明朝时期的建筑风格。This is a
     classic Chinese residence designed and decorated in the architectural of Chinas
     Ming dynasty.
     7.我相信您一定会喜欢这套古典式寓所。
     I am sure you will like our house.
     8.理查德先生,我们的“信息高速公路与传播服务学研讨会”将如期在我
     中心举行。
     Mr. Richard, the Symposium on Information Superhighway and Communication
     Service will take place at out center as scheduled.
     9.我很高兴地告诉您,先生已被筹委会选为第一轮报告会的主要发言人。
     I am pleased to tell you that you have been chosen by the Organizing Committee
     as keynote speaker for the first session of the workshop.
     10.如果您要复印一些发给与会报告者的材料,或者打算使用投影机,请与
     我中心的设备服务部门联系。
     If you would like to use a photocopier for your handouts, or an overhead projector
     for your presentation, please do not hesitate to contact our Equipment Service.
     11.长途旅行之后您应该好好休息一下。
     Of course, you need a good rest after such a long flight.
     12.我告辞了。
     May I leave you alone?
     13.我们在今晚的招待会上见。
     See you again at the reception banquet tonight.
     PASSAGE TWO
     英译汉:
     1.Welcome to Edinburgh, the Chinese provincial tourist service delegation.
     欢迎中国地方旅行服务代表团光临爱丁堡。
     2.My name is Jane Anderson.
     我叫简.安德森。
     3.I am from the Edinburgh Tourist Center.
     我在爱丁堡旅游中心工作。
     4.I will be working as your guide throughout your six-day visit.
     我将担任你们六天旅行的导游工作。
     5.You will be staying in the Hilton Hotel.
     你们将在希尔顿大酒店下榻。
     6.The hotel is located in the downtown area, a few minuteswalk from the office
     of the Edinburgh Tourist Center.
     酒店位于市中心,从爱丁堡旅游服务中心的办公楼仅几步之遥。
     7.Mrs. Nancy Turner, director of Edinburgh Tourist Administration will hold a
     reception buffet tomorrow.
     明天爱丁堡市旅游管理局局长南希.特纳女士将为中国地方旅游服务代表团
     的来访举行冷餐招待会。
     8.After reception dinner, you will watch a video entitledTouring Around
     Edinburgh”, which I believe will give you a birds eye view of the tourist
     attractions and the services provided in Edinburgh and its surrounding areas.
     餐后,我们将为各位播放题为“爱丁堡之旅”的录像片,让各位对爱丁堡以
     及附近一带的旅游胜地及其旅游服务设施有一个总观性的了解。
     9.Mr. George Palmer, the director of Edinburgh Tourist Center will answer your
     questions following the video show.
     录像播完后,爱丁堡旅游服务中心主任乔治.帕尔默先生将回答各位的提
     问。
     10.He will also be giving you a detailed account of your visiting schedule.
     并向各位详细介绍对你们来访所作的日程安排。




相关文章