（注：这个只是参考答案喔 小编之后再整理一下真题和听力 ）
The Big is the Little
Nothing can be done except little by little, the French poet Baudelaire Charles once said. Most people, however, often ignore such a truth. So does the little boy shown in the picture. He expresses his worries to his father about disposing of nuclear waste, but is told that he can achieve nothing if he doesn’t empty the dustbin first.
Every single little thing you can do today matters. The truth has been tested for ages, and thousands of great people have set good examples for us. For instance, Leonardo da Vinci, the world-renowned master in painting, starts his career with repeated egg-drawing. Lu Xun, the great man of letters, reminded himself to get up early by inscribing the character “morning” on his desk.
As university students, in my opinion, we should aim high, but at the same time, we shall never measure a task by its size. All in all, only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.
1. A. they are not rescued once a new edition comes out
2. B. They haven’t fixed all the shortcomings of print books.
3. A. they find it troublesome to take notes with an iPad.
4. D. they are no more than print versions put on a screen
5. C. a platform for building multimedia content
6. A. share his learning experience with the best and brightest thinkers
7. C. professors can join in students’ online discussions
8. manpower to put together each one
10. remains to be seen
11. C)There is no need for the man to make such afuss。
12. A)Fitness training。
13. B)He has got to save on fuel bills。
14. A)Committing theft。
15. D)She has almost recovered from the cough。
16. D)Pamela’s mistakes could have been avoided。
17. C)In a hotel room。
18. A)She was an excellent students at a college。
19. A)Arranging the woman’s appointment with Mr.Romero。
20. B)The awards ceremony。
21. C)He is the woman’s assistant
22. B)Send in an application letter。
23. D)Someone willing to work beyond regular hours。
24. A)Travel opportunities。
25. C)It is to be negotiated。
26. B)To make shoppers see as many items aspossible。
27. C)On easily accessible shelves。
28. A)Many of them buy things on impulse。
29. D)Customers losing all sense of time。
30. C)Studying for a college degree。
31. D)He asked different people for their opinions。
32. C)Its way of waking people up。
33. A)It is often caused by a change ofcircumstances。
34. A)They cannot mix well with others。
35. B)They doubt their own popularity。
44. Survey shows that the number of the worriedAmericans has been steadily growing over the years。
45. 37% of the people questioned failed thatprivacy was being invaded。
46. A recent survey by a credit bureau reviewedthat the number of alarm citizens have shocked up to 76%。
47. H. lowest
48. J. maximum
49. D. component
50. I. maintain
51. A. allowing
52. G. increasingly
53. B. avoidable
54. K. prevent
55. L. principle
56. C. briefly
57. C . Its temptation is too strong for people to resist.
58. C. They are based on wrong assumptions.
59. D. Easy access leads to customers' over-consumption.
60. D. To get alcohol out of drivers’ immediate sight.
61. C. Borrowing ideas from alcohol control measures.
62. B. It's approaching its downfall.
63. A. To show its early attempt to reinvent itself.
64. D. They are deeply stuck in their glorious past.
65. A. A burden.
66. C. Its refusal to sponsor the 1984 Olympics.
87. studying abroad by herself
88. even if we invest time and money in them
89. would live up to their expectations
90. had he been injured in the traffic accident
91. obtaining information from the internet