61. Millions of people have to spend more time andenergy on studying new skills and technology so thatthey can keep a favorable position in job market.
62. According to a recent survey, a growing numberof people express a strong desire to take anotherjob or spend more time on their job in order to getmore money to support their family.
63. From what has been discussed above, I am fully convinced that the leisure life-style isundergoing a decline with the progress of modern society, it is not necessary a bad thing.
64. The problem of international tourism has caused wide public concern over the recent years.
65. Many people believe that international tourism produces positive effects on economic growthand local government should be encouraged to promote international tourism.
66. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring about a disastrousimpact on our environment and local history.
67. As for me, I'm firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited, forthe following reasons:
68. In addition, in order to attract tourists, a lot of artificial facilities have been built, whichhave certain unfavorable effects on the environment.
69. For lack of distinct culture, some places will not attract tourists any more. Consequently,the fast rise in number of foreign tourists may eventually lead to the decline of local tourism.
70. There is a growing tendency for parents to ask their children to accept extra educationalprograms over the recent years.