51. There is a general debate on the campus todayover the phenomenon of college or high schoolstudents doing a part-time job.
52. By taking a major-related part-job, studentscan not only improve their academic studies, butgain much experience, experience they will never beable to get from the textbooks.
53. Although people's lives have been dramatically changed over the last decades, it must beadmitted that, shortage of funds is still the one of the biggest questions that studentsnowadays have to face because that tuition fees and prices of books are soaring by the day
54. Consequently, the extra money obtained from part-time job will strongly support studentsto continue to their study life.
55. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that part-time jobcan produce a far-reaching impact on students and they should be encouraged to take part-time job, which will benefit students and their family, even the society as a whole.
56. These days, people in growing numbers are beginning to complain that work is morestressful and less leisurely than in past. Many experts point out that, along with thedevelopment of modern society, it is an inevitable result and there is no way to avoid it.
57. It is widely acknowledged that computer and other machines have become anindispensable part of our society, which make our life and work more comfortable and lesslaborious.
57. 人们普遍认为计算机和其他机器已经成为我们社会必不可少的一部分。 它们使我们的生活更舒适，减少了大量劳动。
58. At the same time, along with the benefits of such machines, employees must studyknowledge involved in such machines so that they are able to control them.
59. No one can deny the basic fact that it is impossible for average workers to master thosehigh-technology skills easily.
60. In the second place, there seem to be too many people without job and not enough jobposition.