41. It must be noted that learning must be done bya person himself.
42. A large number of people tend to live under theillusion that they had completed their educationwhen they finished their schooling. Obviously, theyseem to fail to take into account the basic fact that aperson's education is a most important aspect of hislife.
43. As for me, I'm in favor of the opinion that education is not complete with graduation, forthe following reasons:
44. It is commonly accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the timethey graduate.
45. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes aneducated person.
46. It is commonly thought that our society had dramatically changed by modern science andtechnology, and human had made extraordinary progress in knowledge and technology overthe recent decades.
47. Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills andknowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotionopportunities.
48. An investigation shows that many older people express a strong desire to continuestudying in university or college.
49. For the majority of people, reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of theirlives and the source of their happiness and contentment after their retirement.
50. For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style, it is important to findtime to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn.